July 25, 2006

Welcome to Citizen's Arrest

Cit - i - zen's Ar - rest :
n.
The right of a citizen to restrain an individual seen committing a felony.

Welcome, and I'll be your host here at Citizen's Arrest.

Citizen's Arrest is here to give examples of good and evil, right and wrong, truth and lies, in a society that increasingly confuses them.

Expect to see links to seldom-known laws, oft-ignored judicial rulings, and a few complaints about what out legal structure should be. Expect guns, knives, and sticks, as well as theory and practice on their uses in normal and abnormal situations.

Call me Gattsuru. I have : earned a CCNA, taught high school physics and social sciences, and worked too many different minor jobs to count. I have been sliced, stabbed, clubbed, shot (once), and electrocuted (once notably).

I am a soulless, evil, animal, usually found somewhere between a conservative and a small - l libertarian. While I am not religious, I do maintain knowledge of religions, and have a strict code of morality.

I am a crazed nutcase, but then again, why else would anyone go into politics or technology?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home